I believe many people have heard of the power frequency inverter? So what is its function? The power frequency inverter is a DC/AC converter. It is designed with high-frequency pulse width modulation technology and microcomputer control technology. The DC power is converted into AC power with stable output voltage and frequency.
And it has a high conversion efficiency (up to 80% or more under full load). At the same time, it has strong nonlinear load driving ability. The inverter power supply can also detect and monitor the input voltage, current and output voltage and current, so as to realize the function of maintenance-free maintenance. There are many application fields of power frequency inverters. 400Hz frequency conversion, etc., generally speaking, the input voltage is changed according to the needs of the actual application, which requires an inverter.
We will focus on the following inverter application areas:
1. Industrial process control and applications such as switchgear, program logic control
2. Telecom industry hub and wireless applications
3. Data center and computer room
4. Emerging energy industries such as solar energy, wind power, fuel cells, etc.
Different fields use different DC voltage inputs such as:
24VDC suitable for telecom, marine industry, solar energy…
·48VDC and 60VDC are suitable for telecom fixed and mobile network, IT industry…
110VDC and 220VDC suitable for industrial, power, railway…
We divide inverters into two product ranges and two technologies:
1. Stand-alone or single inverter, the application range is from several hundred VA to 60KVA (single-phase or three-phase)
In this area we can see two technologies – SCR/GTO technology and switch mode PWM technology applied in new products:
SCR/GTO technology for high power systems > 3 to 5kVA
PWM technology used in small inverters 2 or 3 kVA
2. The concept of parallel power frequency inverter using switch mode PWM technology
A new generation of products using PWM technology and various topologies from different manufacturers
Paralleling means communication or control between modules, it allows:
Realized load sharing among inverter modules
Maintain the synchronization of each parallel module and maintain the stability of the output voltage value and frequency
It can be used on imported electrical appliances that require AC110V, such as ships, heavy trucks, industrial equipment, air conditioners, televisions, cash registers, refrigerators, washing machines, computers, and power tools.
1 High load capacity
2. Quiet and efficient operation
3. Front Panel LED indicator and adjustable switch selector
4. Optional lead-acid battery, gel battery, or glass fiber separator (AGM) battery
5. Three-stage charging (high current charging, sinking, and floating charging), thus improving performance
6.70A Automatic 3 Stage Battery Charger
7 Backup power for quick switches (grid to battery and battery grid)
8 The lower idle current (less than 1 watt) can be consistent with the engine, saving energy when there is no load.
9. The power is too low, overload, the power is too high, and the temperature is too high to protect the circuit
10. Long-lasting life in extreme environmental conditions
11. High overload capacity can bear relatively large loads, and can handle circuit boards stably under overload conditions. The coating can protect them from corrosion and improve service life and load reliability.
12. Long-lasting powder coating, corrosion-resistant steel chassis, with waterproof function
1) The operating environment of the UPS should be well ventilated to facilitate heat dissipation and keep the environment clean.
2) Do not bring inductive loads, such as money counters, fluorescent lamps, air conditioners, etc., to avoid damage.
3) The output load of the UPS should be controlled at about 60%, and the reliability is high.
4) UPS with too light load (such as 1000VA UPS with 100VA load) may cause deep discharge of the battery, which will reduce the service life of the battery and should be avoided as much as possible.
5) Appropriate discharge is helpful for the activation of the battery. For example, if the mains power is not stopped for a long time, the mains power should be cut off artificially and the UPS should be discharged with load once every three months, which can prolong the service life of the battery.
6) For most small UPS, turn on the UPS after going to work, avoid starting with load when starting up, and turn off the UPS when leaving get off work; for the UPS in the network room, since most networks work 24 hours a day, the UPS must also run around the clock.
7) After the UPS is discharged, it should be charged in time to avoid damage to the battery due to excessive self-discharge. The above is the relevant analysis of the power frequency inverter, I hope it can help you.
The Links: EP1C12Q240C8N LQ200T3LZ18 MIG200J6CMB1W