With the maturity of SLA light-curing 3D printing technology, some smart tablet manufacturers have begun to use 3D printers to include in their enterprise plans. The 3D printing tablet Model is completely proofed according to the original shape of the plan, with low error. Compared with the traditional prototype, it saves the cost of proofing, shortens the manufacturing cycle of the prototype model, ensures the confidentiality of the product development planning scheme, and greatly improves the work efficiency and product development. According to the feedback from the manufacturer using the SLA 3D printing prototype of Harbin Industry, the business volume has increased rapidly and the labor cost has been saved by 40% since the use of the D printer prototype for about a year since March. Let’s see how 3D can help hand board manufacturers save 40% of labor costs!
The hand board is also called “model” and also called “first board” many years ago “. It is not only an important link to verify the feasibility of the product, but also an important link to find out the shortcomings of the product. Shortcomings. A more direct and effective method of shortcomings is to refer to the handboard to improve the shortcomings and deficiencies in the planning. The handboard can solve the above problems well. The handboard processing method has also evolved from manual to milling machines, engraving machines and CNC processing to today’s 3D printing manual models. Although many handboard manufacturers still Although they are used for CNC processing, the disadvantage of CNC has become a headache for the owners of many handicraft factories.
What are the problems of traditional hand board manufacturer CNC CNC machine tools in making hand board models?
1、 High dependence on labor: The complexity of CNC machine tool processing in traditional hand board manufacturers requires the proficiency of workers, while the labor cost in China has increased year by year in the past decade. In 1997, the salary of CNC CNC machine tool workers was 1000 yuan, and now the per capita salary is 6000-8000 yuan. Artificial masters have the right to speak. The younger generation of workers are unwilling to do this kind of work, and there is no successor to the technology. The workshop is noisy, the environment is poor, and there is a serious loss of automotive parts in the hand board industry.
2、 It is impossible to make a hand board with complex structure: some hand boards with very high accuracy, circuitous or hollow, and complex pure curved surface structures, CNC CNC machine tools are often unable to make them, even if they are reluctantly made, it will take a long time, and the cost is also very high. CNC machine tools with internal structure need to be separated and then assembled together. Many hand board manufacturers have actually lost their orders.
3、 Error prone: The accuracy standard of CNC machine tool itself causes some errors, especially when the operator is not skilled enough. This means that design defects will not be found before production, resulting in costly rework and time loss.
3D hand board model
What are the advantages of using printers in 3D prototype factory?
- Short production cycle, without cutting tools and molds: CAD digital model is directly processed and formed, with fast processing speed and short production cycle, without cutting tools and molds. CNC CNC machine tools usually need one week to deliver, while CNC machine tools usually need one week to print and one day to deliver. CNC CNC machine tools need to be on duty manually, while 3D printing does not need manual intervention. Basically, unattended production can be realized in the daytime or at night. The production efficiency is significantly improved and the cycle is shortened.
- Reduce the cost of complex hand models: 3D printing technology can handle prototypes and molds with complex structures, or use traditional and mold. Industrial 3D uses printer SLA light curing technology to illuminate the surface of light curing materials (mainly photosensitive resin) with a specific intensity of laser focus, so as to make point to line and line to surface layer by layer. Ordinary hand boards or hand boards are relatively complex, and printing time and materials are not difficult. Resin 3D printing can be used to make some CNC machine tools that cannot manufacture precision structures, such as hollow-out, barb, hollow hand board model, etc.
- There is no need for high education or senior experience. Simple and easy to use: Although 3D printing technology is very new, it is very simple to operate because most 3D printing processes are completed by computer intelligence. Users who use industrial 3D printers can start operation as long as they have received 3D training. It does not require high education or senior experience, and is easy to operate.
- Environmental protection and health, high material utilization: traditional CNC machine tool workshop will produce a lot of dust and noise. In such a working environment, it is easy to cause anxiety and fatigue, which many people cannot bear. 3D printing technology, these problems do not exist. The sound produced by the industrial 3D printer when running is less than 10 decibels, which is smaller than the sound people usually communicate with. Its matching 3D printing material is also environmentally friendly and harmless. Unlike CNC CNC lathes, 3D printing hand boards are made by carving. Most of the materials are wasted, and the utilization rate is less than 35%. The utilization rate of 35% nylon 3D printing hand boards is more than 75%, which greatly reduces the waste cost of materials.
- Customization accelerates product design innovation: 3D printers can quickly create a tangible physical model. The reduction of costs will inevitably lead to many industries being more willing to innovate in design, which in fact brings better experience to consumers of products. The demand for personalized customization will also be the continuous improvement of 3D with the popularization of printing technology.
Why do many tablet manufacturers choose 3D 3D printers?
Leading technology, efficient and stable
Considering the particularity of the hand board industry, industrial 3DR&D3D printers are compatible with many software hand board manufacturers at home and abroad. You can select appropriate software according to your needs, such as one-key support and graphic file repair function software, to achieve a perfect connection between metal 3D printing technology and the hand board field. The high-speed galvanometer scanner is used as the core hardware to ensure the high efficiency and stability of the machine.
Material performance advantages:
Industrial three-dimensional light-cured resin has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, high toughness, high strength, softness and transparency, which can meet the requirements of different hand boards, so as to achieve the perfect presentation of products.
Supply chain advantages:
3D has the R&D capability of the overall 3D printing sculptural and statues, which can comprehensively improve the quality of products and services. Industrial 3D is not only a manufacturer and seller of equipment, but also a comprehensive solution provider of 3D printing industry and technical services. The company focuses on the research and development of printing equipment, manufacturing and industrial application solutions of three D companies; Focus on the construction of 3D printing modernization, intelligence and digital industrial manufacturing scenes; Focus on 3D R&D and process development and printing related technical equipment.
Products that 3-di.com can process include:
sls-3d-printing,sla-3d-printing,slm-3d-printing, mjf-3d-printing, fdm-3d-printing,dlp-3d-printing, rapid-prototyping, cnc-machining, 3d-modeling,3d-scanning
Copyright notice: This article comes from https://3-di.com/